Monday, January 18, 2010

Has it really been almost 2 years...?

Well, for those of you following our blog (ha ha), I guess the past year or so has been kinda boring. No new posts. No new pictures. Did we retire, move to Guam, go off the grid?

Nope, we just had a second child (Ian, born March 20, 2009), I started a new job, Christian deepened his growing obsession with golf, and Will entered his third year. Heaven help us. The "terrible twos" got nothin' on this...

I, on the other hand, marvel at my ever diminishing lack of "me time," even for the most mundane tasks like reading books for book club, washing my hair and brushing my teeth thoroughly. Yes, in my 33rd year I was informed I had my first cavity. What the...?! More than anything, that damn cavity has me contemplating my mortality and thinking I better get it into gear or else I'm gonna fall apart by age 40.

So in honor of new years and resolutions and starting on a fresh foot -- I am making a pact with myself to blog at least once a week (and floss every night no matter how tired I am). Writing has withered in the my closet of "things I dreamed of doing" for a long time now. I figure it can't be that hard. You just do it. Right?

And I promise not to write exclusively about babies, preschoolers, teething and potty training. Speaking of ... we posted some new pics on Picasa. Happy new year, and there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment