Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 2: Update

First day of week 2, and so far I am still mostly sane and the children are safe. Ka-chow! I can't help but feel that the kids are kind of bored, but oh well. I managed to vacuum once, clean two bathrooms, do a million loads of laundry, cook dinner several nights and go to yoga class twice.

Also: forgot to pick-up our meat CSA share this weekend, still have no one to watch our kids the other day per week I'm working, have spent more money on stuff than I usually do in a a month, and have not yet put away said million loads of laundry....

Sigh.

But, we spent a great day yesterday at the park. Hiked to the falls, lunch by the boat launch, and finally Will RAN into the swimming area at the lake. And Ian cracked a grin when we dipped him in a few times. Both kids crashed for a 2+ hour nap at 4:00 PM when we got home -- and we knew we were in trouble. Ah well, can't have it both ways I guess.

Gotta run -- banana muffins ready to come out of the oven. Holy domesticity!! I have arrived....

No comments:

Post a Comment